Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The definition of the word "slink" is to go somewhere quietly, so that people will not notice you. This definition can also be seen as a word describing my usual modus operandi. I myself am a usually quiet person as it takes me a while to really adjust to peoples personalities and mannerisms. So, to "slink" about this semester will lead to what looks like an interesting and enjoyable class. We seem to have a well rounded and diverse group of people who have an interest in what they are doing and will be able to add not only helpful but insightful conversation to our topics. I look forward to not only expanding my knowledge and learning new forms of content creation but also the variety of subjects Professor Roundtree will be touching base on this semester. Glad to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]