Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Although I cannot completely relate to the exact experiences Dr. Raul Cuero has been through I can relate to the words he speaks on them. To have a drive and pursue it as closely as possible is something I relate to. He decided to work his hardest and achieve his dream which as well is something I can relate to, there’s nothing I want more in my life than to say my dreams are a reality and working towards them everyday reminds me of the many steps it takes to reach. Dr. Raul’s story has given me a rekindled flame towards my goals because he tells the story of someone coming from very little, creating the most out of it, and then achieving or exceeding your goals. To do so against the odds takes an amount of passion for your dreams.
The word intensity or intense holds a certain purpose with it, intensity is synonymous with passion or spirit. To have high amounts of this is to truly create with drive. Without the drive to create and share your views, ideas, and stories you cannot truly create content with true purpose. During the steps of my creative process I do not always share or look for opinions of my work because I approach it with such intensity that the creation itself is what is important. Creating work you are passionate about is more than just enjoyable, it’s a necessity to produce something that will speak to others. Being able to produce content that is both creative and passionate is how you reach out to people.
Dr. Raul Cuero mentions how creativity has nothing to do with art or what you create, but how you perceive nature. This statement is one of the ones that truly speak to me in this interview. In my own life constantly creating and coming up with interesting and original content is a difficult and sometimes tedious issue. I’ve found myself searching for inspiration in obscure places but there has been no time where my inspiration flows more than when I am in nature. Hiking is one of the ways that I’ve battled this issue as it not only gives me reason to explore the outdoors but because of the amount of nature awe inspiring beauty that only nature itself could present to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]