Post Page Advertisement [Top]


















https://youtu.be/HcSZqQAr6sU



Artists statement

People frequently weigh their own values and views. They spend time searching for what makes them tick, what makes them happy, and what they fear. Through this performance I searched for what it was that people said they feared. Inspired by the spirit of Halloween and people not only encountering things that they fear, but also overcoming them I dressed myself up as a skeleton. This was not simply because it was halloween but also to represent death itself. I spent the night searching through peoples views and perceptions to find what it was they feared. In the end what I found was that people sometimes fear some silly things, while others fear things that are much darker.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]