Post Page Advertisement [Top]

This project was unfortunately one I was unable to finish. Deadlines are important and being unable to finish work you've done is always a bit devastating. This project was our calligram project based on using typeface. I wrote a letter to myself from 10 years in the future and attempted to use that letter to create a portrait of myself. Unfortunately even with the amount of work that I put into the project what I was attempting to achieve might have been a bit too ambitious and have needed to be toned down to be completed. Either that or working even harder! Either way, being unable to complete this project left me a bit thrown and drove me to work even harder to make sure I never missed another deadline.
DATE TURNED IN: 2/27/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]